The Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB) is working with the Government of Kerala to host the All India Civil Services Volleyball Tournament (Men & Women) for the year 2022-23. Further information about the tournament is listed below.
All India Civil Services Volleyball (Men & Women) Tournament 2022-23 – DoPT Order
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No. 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
Government of India
Phone: 011 -24624204
361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi- 110003
Shri Pranabjyotinath (IAS)
Sports and Youth Affairs Department,
Sub: All India Civil Services Volleyball (Men & Women) Tournament 2022-23.
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB) in collaboration with Govt. of Kerala is organizing All India Civil Services Volleyball Tournament 2022-23. The details of the Tournament are as under:
|S.No||Game/Event||Dates of tournament||Last date of entry||Team Composition||Venue|
|22nd to 26th March, 2023||20.3.2023||Women
Thiruvananthapuram, nearby Secretariat,
- A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team, Rules of games etc. has already been circulated to all concerned. It is also available on the website at http://dopt.gov.in/about-us/ wings-or-division-in-dopt/ Welfare-divisions.
- The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their teams for the above All India Civil Services
- It may be ensured that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits, Teams are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation and
- List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his/her signature & seal. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip/Age Proof for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services
- Managers’ meeting is likely to be held at the venue on the evening of a day before the date of commencement of the tournament.
- Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses of the may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSB’s.
- Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
- It should be ensured that every member of the team reports at the venue and participates in the Tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the Tournament. Any act of indiscipline/misbehavior/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services.
- The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in AICS Tournaments:-
(a) Uniform personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organizations/Central Police Organization/Police/RPF/CISF/BSF/lTBP/NSG
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/undertaking/Public Sector Banks even though administratively controlled by the Central
(c) Casual / Daily wages
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary
(e) A newly recruited employee who has put less than 6 months in regular establishment/ service
- Any information regarding change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS tournament will be available on our website i.e. www.dopt.qov.in. All the participating teams are, therefore requested to check from organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
- Referees/Umpires decision shall be final and binding on the competing.
- The entries in the prescribed proforma enclosed at Annexure I (duly filled) may be sent to the Nodal Officers (before last date of receipt of entries i.e. 20.3.2023) along with photocopy of ID card as per details given below;-
|S.No.||Name & Designation and Address||Contact No.||Email ID|
|1.||Smt. Rosemary Presilla Section Officer
Sports and Youth Affairs Deptt. Government Secretariat
Click to view the order in PDF
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply