Again Extended the Last Date for Submission of Life Certificate (Digital and Physical) for Pensioners
The Central Government has announced the time limit for submission of Life Certificate is extended upto 28th February 2022 for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners. The complete text of the order is reproduced and given it below for your ready reference.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
Dated: 3rd January,2022
All Chief Postmasters General/Sr. DDG(PAF)
Subject: Regarding extension of the last date for submission of Life Certificates (Digital or Physical).
This is regarding the extension of the last date for submission of Life Certificates (Digital or Physical).
2. According to OM No. 18/1/2020-P&PW/(H)-III-6786 dated 31.12.2021 issued by DoP&PW enclosed herewith, in view of the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation in various states and keeping in view vulnerability of elderly population to Corona virus, the time limit for submission of Digital as well as physical Life Certificate for pensioners has been extended up to 28th February, 2022.
3. During this extended period the pension will continue to be paid by the Pension Disbursing Authorities (PDAs) uninterrupted. This will avoid the rush at Jeevan Pramaan Centres while maintaining social distancing in obtaining Life Certificate from the elderly this year.
5. Therefore, it is requested to ensure hassle-free submission of Life Certificates of the pensioners within the stipulated time.
6. These instructions should be brought to the notice of all DDOs and all pensioners including the pensioner’s associations in Circles/ Regions and Divisions.
7. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
8. Hindi version will follow.
Section Officer (PO)
Alos read: Submission of Life Certificate