7TH PAY COMMISSION DEARNESS ALLOWANCE CALCULATION
ALL UPDATES ON EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2019
The series of “Expected DA July 2019” comes to an end!
Yes, Tomorrow the final statistics of AICPIN for the month of June 2019 will be released by Labour Bureau. The accurate percentage of additional Dearness Allowance from July 2019 for Central Government employees and Pensioners will be finalized!
We collect all updates regarding ‘Expected DA from July 2019’ and presenting here for your information…
1. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF DA WILL INCREASE FROM JULY 2019?
What percentage of DA will increase from July 2019? Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?
2. 7TH CPC DA CALCULATION SHEET
DA is granted for existing CG employees once in 6 months and DR is granting for CG pensioners and family pensioners once in six months.
3. CPI (IW) TABLE MAY 2019 – HOW TO CALCULATE AICPIN?
How to calculate the Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers on Base 2001=100
Hot Check: Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator
4. DA CALCULATION TABLE: EASY 7 STEPS TO CALCULATE ADDITIONAL DA
The calculation of Dearness allowance is very simple, but we have the statistics of CPI(IW) for six months from January to June and July to December.
5. AICPIN MAY 2019 TWO POINTS INCREASE – EXPECTED DA FIXED AT NEXT LEVEL
AICPIN for the month of May 2019 jumped to 314 by adding of two points.
6. EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2019: DA 4% CONFIRM…5% POSSIBLE!
How is our prediction? DA and DR 4% Confirm…5% Possible!
7. EXPECTED DA CALCULATION FOR APRIL 2019
Watch our different type of DA tables for every month after releasing the CPI(IW).
8. EXPECTED DA CALCULATOR FROM JULY 2019
Expected DA and DR Calculator with input of your assumption AICPIN