The Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts has issued directives pertaining to the distribution of Dearness Allowance payments to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, which includes Non-Combatants (Enrolled). The revised rates will be effective from 01.07.2023.
Payment of DA to Armed Forces Below Officer Rank – July 2023
No. 1(6)/2021/D(Pay /Services)
Ministry of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
New Delhi, the 23 Oct, 2023
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) — Revised rates effective from 01.07. 2023.
I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No. 1(6)/2021-D(Pay/Services) dated 10 Apr 2023, on the subject cited above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, including Non-Combatants (Enrolled), shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 42% to 46% with effect from 01.07. 2023.
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of Pay rules of Defence Force Personnel.
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. This letter issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. No. 245/AG/PD/2023 dated 23.10.2023 of RF No. 2(2)/2021-AG/PD based on Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 1/4/2023-E-I1(B), dated 20th Oct, 2023.
- DR Orders to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners from July 2023
- Central Freedom Fighters Pension Dearness Relief Latest News | 44% DR from 1.7.2023
- 5th CPC DA at 427% for CABs from July 2023: Fin Min Order
- 6th CPC Dearness Allowance – 230% from July 2023 to CG Employees!
- 46% DA to Armed Forces Officers and PBOR Effective from 1.7.2023 – Orders issued
- 46% DA to Railway Employees – Railway Board Orders
- 46% DR from July 2023 – DoPPW Order
- Revision of Rates of Dearness Allowance effect from 1.7.2023 | FinMin Orders On 20.10.2023
- DA Orders Issued for CPSE Employees from October 2023
- 46% DA from July 2023 – Waiting for Union Cabinet Committee Approval!