DA 416% for Board Level Posts in CPSEs 1997 Pay Scale
Effective from July 1, 2023, the Dearness Allowance (DA) for employees in the Board level and below Board level posts, including Non-unionised supervisors, in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) will be revised to 416% of the 1997 Pay Scale. This adjustment aims to provide fair and equitable compensation to these employees, taking into account the rising cost of living and ensuring their financial well-being.
DA from 01.07.2023 @ 416% to CPSEs 1997 Pay Scale – Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors
From 01.07.2023, the Dearness Allowance (DA) has been increased to 416% for Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) employees who are in the 1997 Pay Scale. This increase applies to both Board level and below Board level posts, including Non-unionised supervisors.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 7th July, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the new DA Scheme at Annexure-III of DPE’s OM dated 25.06.1999 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable is 416.0% from 01.07.2023 to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs.
2. The above rates of DA 1.e. 416.0% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (1997) as per DPE O.M. dated 25.06.1999.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- 46% DA from July 2023 – Waiting for Union Cabinet Committee Approval!
- IDA from 01 Jul 2023: IDA Scales of Pay in CPSE 1987 & 1992 Staff
- 416% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 1997 Pay Scale Employees
- 205.6% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 2007 Pay Scale Employees
- 39.2% DA from July 2023 to CPSE Employees – DPE Orders issued
- DA from 01.01.2023 to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales
- Payment of Pension and Family Pension with 28% Dearness Relief
- Dearness Relief Order Jan 2023 for Pensioners
- Payment of DA from July 2022 to GDS Postal Employees
- DPE issued 408.4% DA order to CPSE employees from 1.1.2023