DA @ 205.6% for CPSEs 2007 Pay Scale – Board Level & Below
The Dearness Allowance (DA) effective from 01.07.2023 has been set at 205.6% for Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) employees, who fall under the 2007 Pay Scale. This includes both board level and below board level posts, as well as non-unionised supervisors. The increase in DA is aimed at providing financial relief and ensuring that employees are adequately compensated for the rising cost of living.
DA from 01.07.2023 @ 205.6% to CPSEs 2007 Pay Scale – Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors
No. W-02/0002 /2014-DPE(WC)-GL-XIV/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 7th July, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non- unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 6 and Annexure-II (B) of DPE’s OM dated 26.11.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f 01.07.2023 for 2007 pay scales is 205.6%.
2. The above rate of DA 1.e. 205.6% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- 46% DA from July 2023 – Waiting for Union Cabinet Committee Approval!
- IDA from 01 Jul 2023: IDA Scales of Pay in CPSE 1987 & 1992 Staff
- 416% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 1997 Pay Scale Employees
- 205.6% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 2007 Pay Scale Employees
- 39.2% DA from July 2023 to CPSE Employees – DPE Orders issued
- DA from 01.01.2023 to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales
- Payment of Pension and Family Pension with 28% Dearness Relief
- Dearness Relief Order Jan 2023 for Pensioners
- Payment of DA from July 2022 to GDS Postal Employees
- DPE issued 408.4% DA order to CPSE employees from 1.1.2023