Is CGHS Wellness Centre or Dispensary Open Today, Tomorrow, Sundays and Holidays?
Are the CGHS Wellness Centre or Dispensary accessible on a daily basis, including weekends and public holidays? Such inquiries are commonly posed by CGHS beneficiaries to seek clarification. In this forum, we aim to address these queries to the best of our ability.
CGHS Dispensaries Working Hours
Operating hours for CGHS Dispensaries, which include Wellness Centers and Polyclinics, commence at 7:30 am and conclude at 2 pm. These hours span across all weekdays, beginning from Monday and extending until Saturday.
CGHS Wellness Centres Working Hours
The operational hours of Wellness Centers or Polyclinics are as follows: from the early morning at 7:30 AM until 2:00 PM on regular working days, with the exception of emergency services, which may still be available as needed.
Wellness Centre Timings and Online Registration
The Wellness Centre is the best place to be if you’re looking for some peace and quiet. It’s open from 7:30 AM to 2 PM, Monday to Saturday, with the exception of Central Government holidays. In the event of three consecutive holidays, the Wellness Centres will not be closed for more than two consecutive days. There are only four Wellness Centres in Delhi that offer limited emergency services, which include South Avenue, North Avenue, Telegraph Lane, and Kingsway Camp. The timings for these centres are 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM, with limited emergency services available from 1:30 PM to 7:30 AM.
In addition, First Aid Posts can be found at various locations in Delhi, including Nirman Bhawan, Central Secretariat, Vitthal Bhai Patel House, Shastri Bhawan, Narmada House opposite RML Hospital, Supreme Court, and Moti Bagh. These FAPs are open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please note that PHA is only available for Honble MPs and Ex. MPs.
Registration For CGHS Scheme
Enrollment in the CGHS Scheme can be done through online registration, which offers self-registration with prior appointment or walk-in registration at the Wellness center’s Registration Counter. The registration process commences upon the opening of the Centre and ends 15 minutes before the scheduled closing time. Rest assured, no critical patient is ever turned away unattended.
Online Appointment (Self Registration) for CGHS
To book an appointment with a medical officer or specialist at a particular Wellness Center, CGHS provides an online self-registration option. This can be accessed through the CGHS website cghs.nic.in. The booking process is simple and straightforward, and the steps are as follows:
1. Visit the website cghs.nic.in.
2. Look for the option Book Appointment on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Enter your beneficiary ID and click on Generate OTP.
4. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Enter the OTP and click on Proceed.
6. Your beneficiary details will be displayed on the screen. If they are correct, click on Proceed. If not, click on NOT YOU and log in again.
7. Choose the Specialty, Dispensary, and Doctor as per your preference by clicking on Proceed. You can select either a General Duty Medical Officer or a Specialist from any of the CGHS wellness centers.
8. A calendar will appear to help you choose an appointment date that suits you best.
9. On selecting the date, available slots will be displayed, from which you can select the one that works best for you.
10. Click on Proceed to Book Appointment. You can make further changes by clicking on Change the Specialty button.
11. The beneficiary and appointment details will be shown on the screen for confirmation.
12. Click Confirm to Book Appointment, and your confirmation status page will appear. You can print your confirmation slip or book another appointment. An SMS will also be sent to your registered mobile number.
This process provides a convenient way to book appointments with medical officers and specialists at Wellness Centers without any hassle.
You have the option to schedule an appointment with a GDMO within 72 hours of the desired date, while appointments with a Specialist can be scheduled up to one month in advance. Unfortunately, online appointments cannot be arranged for same-day or immediate availability. Please note that these timeframes are subject to change depending on shifting policies. If you are a Senior Citizen aged 75 or older, you may book your appointment by contacting the CGHS Helpline directly at 18002088900 from your registered mobile number.