Allowing the outdoor medicals claims with the latest prescription available due to COVID-19 Lockdown. Prescription should not be older than 6 months.
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt of India Enterprises)
PHA Section Admin Branch
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Sub: Regarding allowing the outdoor claims with the latest prescription available which are not older than six months due to Covid-19 lockdown.
In view of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and considering the difficulty being faced by the employees in getting the latest prescription for their other ongoing treatments due to lockdown, approval of the competent authority is hereby conveyed for allowing outdoor medical claims with latest prescriptions available which are not older than six months. Outdoor treatment claims with vouchers may be settled accordingly.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
(Rajeev Kumar Sharma)
Dy. General Manager (Admn.)
Copy (through intranet) to: :
1. PPS to CMD BSNL, BSNL Corporate Office, 3rd floor, BSNL for information please.
2. PPS to Director (CFA / HR / FINANCE / CM / ENTERPRISE) BSNL Board, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi/ CVO, BSNL for information please.
3. All CGM /PGM// Sr. GM/GM BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi for information please.
4. All recognized Unions and Associations of BSNL for information please.
5. Notice Board, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi.
Click to view the BSNL Order during Lockdown
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply