OROP : Reject the notification and continue with our agitation to remove the seven anomalies
SUMMARY OF ANNOUNCEMENT AT JANTAR MANTAR ON 08 NOV 2015
Government has finally exposed its intent of not giving UNDILUTED OROP by announcing ‘non-acceptable’ OROP Notification on 07 Nov 2015. We reject it out rightly.
- We reject the notification and continue with our agitation to remove the seven anomalies.
- Pan-India and NRI Return of Medals. No change. The “Return Of Medals” commences from 09 Nov 2015. Applications have been made to DC’s and the return of medals will become a continuous event in India and abroad.
- Protest at Jantar Mantar. Protest will continue and will be escalated.
- KALI DIWALI-11 Nov 2015. Will be ‘celebrated’ across nation. Jantar Mantar will be the torch bearer for the KALI DIWALI.
- GHAR GHAR MEIN AAJ DIWALI-FAUJI GHAR ANDHERA”
o No crackers.
o No lighting.
o Switch off electricity from 6 pm to 9 pm.
o Light few candles and take selfies with medals in hand.
o Send these photographs on social media.
o Send these photos to PM and RM on twitter.
o Post photos on Face Book Group “OROP Social Media Team”
o Write placards and take family photographs.
o Circulate novel ideas in groups.
The above message is from media center and it’s requested that it be given wide publicity