There is no plan to extend the lockdown period further, says Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Gauba
The Prasar Bharati (PBNS) also denied the news that the Centre may further extend the 21 Day lockdown.
The Cabinet Secretary expressed surprise and said that there is no such plan of extending the lockdown.
- Lockdown Extended in Containment Zones up to 30.06.2020 June 1, 2020
- Payment of Wages to Outsourced Persons of Government of India during lockdown period due to COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Framework for Work From Home for CG Employees – DARPG May 18, 2020
- PM appreciates the contribution of media in tackling the challenge of COVID-19 March 25, 2020
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi called for a complete lockdown of the entire nation for the next 21 days March 25, 2020
- Government of India issues Orders prescribing lockdown for containment of COVID-19 Epidemic in the country March 25, 2020
- 21 Days Lockdown from 25 March 2020 across India – Ministry Home Affairs Orders March 25, 2020
- Payment of Wages to Contractual, Casual and Outsourced Staff during lockdown period due to COVID-19 March 24, 2020