New grade of Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG) to UDCs in the Grade Pay of Rs.4200 – Dopt Orders on 18.6.2015
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.12/2/2015-CS.II(B), dated 18.6.2015
Subject: Grant of NFSG to UDCs of CSCS – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments O.M.No.20/49/2009-CS.II (B) dated 22nd June, 2011 vide which a new grade of UDC Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG) in CSCS in the Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in Pay Band-2 was created with effect from 22.06.2011.
2. It has been decided in consultation with D/o Expenditure to operationalize the NFSG of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in the case of UDCs of CSCS. The cadre units are requested to grant Grade Pay of to 1104 UDCs figuring in the list attached as Annexure —l subject to their suitability with effect from 22.06.2011 till the date of their promotion as Assistants on ad-hoc basis / Retirement / Expired / VRS / resigned etc whichever is earlier. The cadre units are also requested that the cficiels who have already resigned I retired / taken VRS / Expired etc prior to 22.6.2011 may not be qranted the Grade Pay cf Rs. 420C/-. Further, those UDCs who have been promoted to the grade of Assistant on ad-hoc basis prior to the issue cf O.M. No. 20/49/201 -CS.!I (B) dated 226.2011, have been excluded from the list of beneficiaries.
3. While granting the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- the cadre units may follow the procedure laid down in sub-pera (ii) to (v) of para (b) of this Department’s OM. No.20/49/2009-CS.ll (B) dated 22 06.2011. The pay fixation may be done under Rue 13 of CCS (Revised) Pay Rules, 2008 and other relevant instructions on the subject. The financial implications would have to be met by the respective Ministries / Departments.
4. Cadre units are also requested to send a compliance report in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-Il) to CS.II Division, detailing the officers who have been granted NFSG, by 30.06.2015. Since the Select List of 2003 (Extended) of UDC grade is under litigation, the grant cf Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- would be subject to the outcome of the SLP (Civil) No, 10342/2015 filed by Shri Pankaj Kumar Mishra and others before the Hon’ble Supreme Court and O.A, No. 794/2015 filed by Shri Kamal Kumar Gupta and others before CAT Principal Bench, New Delhi and also orders in any other connected matter by any competent authority. This may be Included in the orders to be issued by the Cadre Authorities.
5. M/o Finance, D/o Expenditure’s vide their ID No. 94952/2015/E-III (A) dated 01-06-2015 have concurred with the proposal.
6. In case of errors/omissions if any, the same may be brought to the notice of this Department immediately.
in continuation above post
reason , not eligible for further fixation is that I already enjoyed the benefit of pay fixation on 2nd MACP
I was initial appointed w.e. f 7/12/1998 as LDC Pay level -2 (Gp-1900) as per 7th CPC ,Ist Macp allowed in pay level -03 (gp-2000) with one increment
2) promotion on regular basis w.e.f 15/1/2011 pay level-04(GP-2400) ,No fixation different GP Rs.400 allowed ie Rs.(GP-2400) from date of promotion and 2nd MACP allowed w.e.f 7/12/2018 pay fixed with one increment under pay leve-05 (GP-2800) – PB-1
Next promotion from Group C to Group B Non GD-Pay matrix level-06 (GP-4200) w.e.f 17/02/2022 while I am drawing pay level 05
In my promotion order it has been mentioned that I am not eligible for further pay fixation if I draw pay level 06 or above under MACP/ACP.
in view of above my pay has been fixed .w.e.f my date of next increment by exercising option under the pay level-06
Now it has been stated that I am not eligible for further pay fixation – may please be clarified
In Swamys Hand book that reiterated as under
1) Benefit of pay Fixation available at the time of regular promotion shall also be allowed at the time of financial up gradation
under the scheme
2) There shall however be no further fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion if it is in the same pay level as granted under MACP.
3) it is also says that only placement is allowed at the time of regular promotion –
in above (3) which condition is applicable to me
( Based on my promotion order 2nd condition is applicable )
now I may be allowed fixation I wont get next MACP suppose it not allowed I will get on fixation under Pay level-07 on my 3rd MACP on completion of 30 years.
please brief the case.
rakesh kumar says
10000 including g p