|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2024|
|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2025|
|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2026|
|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2027|
|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2028|
|Krishna Janmashtami Date Calendar 2029|
1. It is considered when Ashtami is enduring during midnight, Vrat must be held on the next day.
2. If it is still the Ashtami at midnight on the second day, keep fast on the next day.
3. If Ashtami is for midnight of 2 days and Rohini Nakshatra is for one night only, the subsequent day of that night must be evaluated for the fast.
4. If Ashtami is at midnight for 2 days and both of the nights bear Rohini Nakshatra, Krishna Janmashtami fast is taken on the second day.
2. After decorating Krishna, he is positioned on the cradle and swung by everyone.
3. Worshippers hold fast till midnight. At the midnight, the information of Krishna’s birth is sent everywhere with the sacred sounds of conches and bells. Krishna’s Aarti is sung and heavenly food is circulated everywhere.
4. All the devotees sing and dance on this day till midnight to worship the god.
What food should be avoided during Janmashtami?
Everyone is suggested to consume only satvik food during vrat on Krishna Janmashtami. Garlic and onion should be avoided on this day. Also, including milk and curd is important to the Janmashtami celebration. As Lord Krishna was very fond of cows, feeding cows on Janmashtami is deemed noble.
What are the main food items on Janmashtami?
Janmashtami’s festivities are vague without the practice of traditional treats and sweets. Generally, Lord Krishna is offered traditional food items like Gur (jaggery) Ki Kheer, Panjiri, Dahi Kala, Ladoos, Sweet Potato Kheer, Kheer Poori, and Dhoodh Peda.
Which color to wear on the Janmashtami?
You can pick any color of your choice. But prefer yellow, if you want to dress up in Lord Krishna’s favorite color, on Janmashtami 2023.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF