All ITR Forms for A.Y. 2020-21: Sahaj (ITR-1), Form ITR-2, Form ITR-3, Form Sugam (ITR-4), Form ITR-5, Form ITR-6, Form ITR-7 and Form ITR-V: Notification issued by CBDT on 29.5.2020
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
New Delhi, the 29th May, 2020
G.S.R. 338(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 139 read with section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.–(1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (12th Amendment) Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962,
(a) in rule 12, in sub-rule (1)─
(I) in clause (a), in the proviso,-
- (i) in item (V), the word ―or‖ shall be inserted at the end;
- (ii) items (VII) and (VIII) shall be omitted;
(II) in clause (ca), in the proviso, item (VI) shall be omitted.
(b) in Appendix II, for Form – “Sahaj (ITR-1), Form ITR-2, Form ITR-3, Form Sugam (ITR-4), Form ITR-5, Form ITR-6, Form ITR-7 and Form ITR-V”, the following Forms shall, respectively, be substituted, namely:—
[Notification No. 31/2020/F. No. 370142/32/2019-TPL] ANKUR GOYAL, Under Secy.
Note : The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide notification number S.O. 969(E), dated the 26th March,1962 and last amended by the Income-tax (11th Amendment) Rules, 2020, vide notification number G.S.R. 329 (E) dated 28.5.2020.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF