Clarification on Fixation of Pay for PB-2 Grade Pay of Rs.4600 – EPFO
On June 13, 2023, EPFO provided clarification on the issue of pay structure for posts that were granted a normal replacement pay structure of Grade Pay Rs. 4200 in PB-2 but have since been upgraded to Grade Pay Rs.4600 in PB-2. This applies to posts that existed in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 6500-10500 as of January 1, 2006.
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT. GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Bhavishva Nidhi Bhawan, 14. Bhikaiji Cama Place. New Delhi- 110066
Date 13 June 2023
All Addl. Central P.F. Commissioners,
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioners (ASD)
All Regional P.F. Commissioners
Subject: Grant of Pay Structure of upgraded Grade Pay of Rs.4600 in PB-2 to the post that exists in the pre-revised scale of Rs.6500-10500 as on 01.01.2006 which were granted the Normal replacement Pay structure of Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in PB-2.
Several representation/queries have been received from certain Regions seeking clarification regarding manner of pay fixation in respect of EO/AO on grant of upgraded Grade Pay of Rs.4600 in PB-2 to the post of EO/AO that existed in the pre-revised scale of Rs.6500-10500 as on 01.01.2006 which were granted the Normal replacement Pay structure of Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in PB-2.
2. In this regard, it is reiterated that the manner of pay fixation has already been clarified vide this office circular No.HRD/1(2)2008/Implementation of 6th CPC/16306 dated 17.03.2010 and circular No.HRD/2(3)82/EO-AO/Pt-III/43 140 dated 19.10.2010 (copy attached).
3. In view of the above, the fixation of pay of the EO/AOs on or after 01.01.2006 may be reviewed/revised accordingly and recover the excess amount paid, if any.
4. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HR)
7th CPC Pay Fixation Updates:
- Approval for Dearness Allowance Hike Expected in July 2023 – Cabinet Meeting Scheduled Today!
- 46% DA from July 2023 for CG Employees is Confirmed!
- 46% DA from July 2023 – Waiting for Union Cabinet Committee Approval!
- AICPIN for August 2023 Press Release PDF
- AICPIN for July 2023
- Digital Life Certificate Through Face Authentication for Super Senior Pensioners
- When will declare 46% DA to Central Govt Employees?
- Expected IDA from October 2023 Calculator
- National Council JCM Forwarded 13 Agenda Points for Discussion in the Next Meeting
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion Calculator as per FR 22(I)(a)(1)
- Govardhan Puja 2023 Date and Time in India