Grant of Dearness Allowance to Work-charged Employees
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Jaipur, dated: 22.2.2019
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Work-charged Employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable, to the work-charged employees governed under the Rajasthan Public Works Department (B&R) including Gardens, Irrigation, Land Development (Programme), PHED, CAD Chambal Department, Kota, Ayurved and Forest Department Work-charged Employees Service Rules, 1964 or under corresponding provisions of standing orders, where such employees are governed by specific standing orders and are drawing pay in the Level in Pay Matrix prescribed under the Rajasthan Work-charged Employees (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017 shall be revised from 9% to 12% with effect from 01-01-2019.
2. The term ‘Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. pay drawn in the Pay Matrix of the prescribed Levels and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay etc.
3. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
4. The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-01-2019 to 28-02-2019 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees and cash payment shall be admissible from 01-03-2019 i.e. salary for the month of March, 2019 payable on 01-04-2019.
5. The arrear of DA from 1.1.2019 to 28.2.2019 to the employees recruited to the Civil Services on or after 1.1.2014 and who are governed by Contributory Pension Scheme, shall be paid in cash.
6. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary of March, 2019.
By order of the Governor,
Special Secretary, Finance (Exp.)
Click to View All Pay Matrix Tables
Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy - All Guidelines