General Provident Fund Interest Rate from April to June 2018
Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds w.e.f. 1st April, 2018 to 30th June 2018
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 11th April, 2018
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.6% (Seven point six per cent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2018 to 30th June, 2018.
This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st April, 2018. The funds concerned are:—
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
To view the official Resolution issued for announcing GPF Interest Rate from April to June 2018 , click the following link
|General Provident Fund Interest Rate Chart|
|From||To||Rate of Interest||Official Order|
|01.07.2018||30.09.2018||7.6%||Click to view|
|01.04.2018||30.06.2018||7.6%||Click to view|
|01.01.2018||31.03.2018||7.6%||Click to view|
|01.10.2017||31.12.2017||7.8%||Click to view|
|01.07.2017||30.09.2017||7.8%||Click to view|
|01.04.2017||30.06.2017||7.9%||Click to view|
|01.01.2017||31.03.2017||8%||Click to view|
|01.10.2016||31.12.2016||8%||Click to view|
|01.07.2016||30.09.2016||8.1%||Click to view|
|01.04.2016||30.06.2016||8.1%||Click to view|