FAQ for Pension Sanctioning Authority /Pension Disbursing Authority
Frequently asked questions for Pension Sanctioning Authority /Pension Disbursing Authority about Digital Life Certificate
Pension Sanctioning Authority /Pension Disbursing Authority
I am a Pension Sanctioning Authority(PSA), but my name is not listed in the ‘Sign-up’ form.What do I need to do ?
Only PSA onboarded on to JeevaanPramaan are available in the list. The guidelines for onboarding are provided in ‘Jeevan Pramaan Guidelines’ document under ‘Circulars’ tab on https://JeevanPramaan.gov.in portal.
I am a PSA/PDA onboarded on to JeevanPramaan. How do I ‘SignUp’ or obtain an user account
1. For ‘signup’ Mobile Number. should be registered with AADHAAR
2. Follow link https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/signup , fill the details and OTP received
3. Fill the on-line ‘Sign-Up’ Form and Submit
4. After Submit, link for downloading the filled in form comes up, download and take print-out – this should be signed by authorized officer along with official seal and then has to be uploaded on to the portal
5. For uploading, follow ‘download/upload form’ link on Agency ‘SignUp’ page. Link is https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/auth/authotp
6. A verification e-mail shall be sent to the user. The user has to click on the link provided in this e-mail. The link is valid for 48 hrs.
7. After verification, user-a/c shall be activated and e-mail is sent to user informing the same
I have completed the ‘Sign-Up’ procedure and also verified the e-mail link received, but my user a/c has not been activated. What should I do ?
Please drop an e-mail to [email protected] quoting the user-name
When I try to login, I am getting ‘Your account has not been created.’ message What should I do ?
The user has to ‘Sign Up’ again.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF