Double CEA for Home Tuition to Central Govt Employees who have Divyang Children
Latest DoPT 2023 order on Children Education Allowance
The Department of Personnel & Training issued an order on February 17, 2023 that mandates the refund of the Children Education Allowance to Central Government staff who have Divyang children. The content of the order is reproduced and given below for your ready reference.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated : 17.02.2023
Subject: Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance (CEA) to Central Government servants having Divyang Children.
In continuation of this Department’s O.M. No. A-27012/02/2017-Estt.(AL) dated 17.07.2018 for payment of Children Education Allowance to Central Government servants, it has been decided to expand the scope of Children Education Allowance for the educational need of Divyang children who are unable to attend school, physically under the following conditions:
i) In a case where Divyang Child is not able to attend school, the reimbursement of CEA for availing education / special education at residence, shall be made at double the normal rates of CEA as prescribed under para 2(d) of O.M. No. A-27012/02/2017-Estt.(AL) dated 17.07.2018.
li) The reimbursement of Children Education Allowance in such cases shall be subject to production of payment receipted by teacher/instructor etc. and self-certification by the Central Government servant for availing education of their child at his/her residence.
iii) All other terms and conditions of the OM No. A-27012/02/2017-Estt.(AL) dated 17.07.2018 shall remain same.
2. The above instructions shall come into effect from 17.02.2023.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Check Other Latest Updates on CEA 2023
- Rules for Schools Seeking CwSN Affiliation | Board for Children with Special Needs
- Double CEA for CG Employees who have Divyang Children
- Clarifications on Children Education Allowance – DoPT on 1 July 2021
- Children Education Allowance – Hostel Subsidy for the year 2019-2020
- Children Education Allowance – Rates, Reimbursement and Forms
- Children Education Facilitation Allowance to GDS
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Eligibility, Reimbursement, Rates and Download Forms
- Children Education Allowance for CG Employees – An Overview
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance – Procedures 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance – Consolidated instructions to Railway Employees
- Top 20 Updates on 7th CPC Children Education Allowance
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance – Central Govt Orders and clarifications
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Hostel Subsidy – Consolidated instructions issued by DoPT
- Children Education Allowance Admissible for Suspension Employees?
- CEA is eligible for the Citizens of Nepal and Bhutan
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply