Diwali Bonus for Central Government Employees 2019 – 60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees
Diwali Bonus for Central Government Employees 2019 – 60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees – Bonus Amount for Central Government Employees
Centre approves 60 Days Productivity Linked Bonus for Postal Employees for this accounting year 2018-19. All non-gazetted Group ‘B’ officers including Group ‘D’ and MTS Group ‘C’ employees are eligible to get the bonus amount equivalent to wages for 60 days.
Calculation Formula for PLB
Productivity Linked Bonus will be calculated on the basis of the following formula:-
Average emoluments x Number of days of bonus / 30.4 (average no. of days in a month)
Bonus for GDS
In respect of GDS employees who were on duty throughout the year during 2018-19, Average Monthly Time Related Continuity Allowance will be calculated taking into account the Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus corresponding Dearness Allowance drawn by them for the period from 1.4.2018 to 31.3.2019 divided by 12.
However, where the Time Related Continuity Allowance exceeds Rs. 7000/- in any month during this period, the allowance will be restricted to Rs 7000/- per month. Ex-gratia payment of bonus may be calculated by applying the bonus formula as mentioned below:
Average TRCA X Number of days of bonus / 30.4 (average no. of days in a month)
Latest Recent Development on Bonus 2019
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces – 7th Pay Commission Latest News 2019
- Bonus Amount for Central Government Employees – 7th Pay Commission Latest News 2019
- Diwali Bonus for CG Employees 2019 – Clarification for 14 Points
- Non-PLB Bonus to CG Employees for 2018-19: Orders issued
- Centre Announces Ad-hoc Bonus 2019 for CG Employees – Non PLB 30 Days Rs. 6908