Next Increment Date for CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 – DoE OM 04.07.2023
The Department of Expenditure (DoE) has recently circulated an Office Memorandum (OM) on the date of the next increment under Rule 10 of the CCS(RP) Rules, 2016. This OM, dated 04.07.2023, specifically applies to Defence Civilian personnel. It provides important information regarding the calculation and implementation of increments for these employees, ensuring transparency and adherence to the rules and regulations set forth in the CCS(RP) Rules, 2016.
Date of next increment under Rule 10 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 – Circulation of DoE OM 04.07.2023 for Defence Civilian
MoD ID No. 11(3)/2016- D(Civ-I) dated 11.07.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
(Department of Defence)
Subject: – Circulation of OM issued by MoF/DoE on “Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016- Clarification’ — regarding.
All concerned are requested to download the OM dated 04.07.2023 which is stated below, issued by Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) from the website of MoF/DoE for necessary action/compliance. The provisions contained therein are duly applicable to Defence Civilian Employees paid from Defence Service Estimates. The same are also being uploaded on the Ministry of Defence/Department of Defence website under the link “Employees Corner/Seventh Central Pay Commission” to facilitate the immediate implementation.
|S.No.||OM issued by||OM No. & date||Subject|
|1.||Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)||No 04-21/2017-IC/E.1I(A) Dated 04.07.2023||Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016- Clarification – regarding.|
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
- Clarification on Date of Next Increment (DNI) – DoE Orders 04.07.2023
- Laptop Eligibility Policy for CG Employees – Revised Guidelines Published by Finmin
- 7th CPC Conveyance Allowance
- Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
- Entry Pay to DR Appointed on or after 1.1.2006 – Finmin Orders
- 6th CPC DA to CG Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies from July 2018
- 5th CPC DA to CG Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies w.e.f. 01.07.2018
- 7th CPC Travelling Allowance: Finmin Clarification dt. 12.9.2018
- DoE Orders on DA – 9% Effective from 1.7.2018 to all CG Employees
- 2% Additional DA from July 2018 Cabinet Approved Today