Civilian Employees’ Agitation programme on 08.02.2017 – BPMS
Prior intimation to MOD for one day sit-in on 08.02.2017
Govt. of India, Min. of Defence,
South Block, DHQ PO,
New Delhi – 110011
Subject: Prior Intimation: Civilian Employees’ Agitation programme – One day Sit-in on 08 Feb 2017 in Defence Installations
With due regards, it is submitted that this Federation ‘Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh’ has decided in the Office Bearers meeting held on 22 and 23 Dec 2017 in Kochi, Kerala to conduct agitation programme in the establishments functioning under Govt. of India/Ministry of Defence because the Government of India, Min of Defence is not giving attention to the genuine grievances of Central Government Employees (Defence Civilians) since long.
So the Office Bearers of the Federation has decided to organize an agitation programme under the aegis of unions affiliated to this federation BPMS / Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh ‘one day Sit-in programme on 08 Feb 2017’ in all Defence Establishments where civilian employees are working.
Further, a memorandum will be presented to the Head of Establishment addressing Honorable Prime Minister and Defence Minister, Govt of India on 08.02.2017.
Charter of Demands:
- New Pension Scheme should be scraped.
- The allowances should be paid without any further delay according to 7th CPC w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
- The wards of employees died in harness should be granted one time relaxation in Compassionate Ground Appointments.
- Salaried Employees should be exempted from Income tax purview.
- Grant One Time Relaxation in Air travel LTC claims.
- 7th CPC related anomalies should be resolved without further delay
- New Rotational Transfer Policy should be scraped in DGQA.
- ADRP vacancies which had been abolished from 2004 should be restored in DGQA.
- PRIS in DRDO should be granted at par with Dept of Atomic Energy.
- Cadre of DRTC, Admin Staff and Stores should be reviewed in DRDO.
- Recruitment of MTS Cadre in DRDO.
- Ex-Trade Apprentices of Naval and EME should also be granted preference in Recruitment.
- All Cadre Review should be completed in a time bound manner.
- Industrial Cadre should be restructured as per the policy and it should be implemented in all the Air Force establishments.
- TPT Allowances should be paid at double rate to Deaf Employees working in Air Force.
- Placement from HS II to HS I should be treated as Placement for ACP and MACP.
- No employee should be expelled or harassed under rule FR 56 (j) & Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,1972.
- Carrying out maintenance works and even including the office works too through
- Manning Contracts in the MES establishments in regular basis should be stopped.
- DPC for the further promotion should be convened in the MES in a time bound manner each year.
- Military farms should not be closed.
- Casual workers should be regularized in MoD.
- Court Judgements in favour of employees should be notionally extended to NonPetitioner employees.
This is submitted for your kind information and necessary action please.
(M. P. SINGH)
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply