Change of Nomenclature of Senior and Junior Translator
Change of Nomenclature of the posts of Senior Translator & Junior Translator
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINSTRY OF RAILWAYS
(RAIL WAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dt 19.03.2019
Consequent upon change of nomenclature of the posts of Senior Translator and Junior Translator of Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) vide Dept. of Official Language, MHA’s Order No. 16/24/2018//O.L. (Service) dated 11.02.2019, The Competent Authority has decided to adopt the same nomenclature in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) also as under:
|S.NO.||Existing nomenclature of the post||New nomenclature|
|(i)||Senior Translator||Senior Translation Officer(STO)|
|(ii)||Junior Translator||Junior Translation Officer(JTO)|
2. The change in nomenclature will have immediate effect it will not lead to upgradation pf pay/level in future.
3. The necessary amendment in respective recruitment rules will follow.
(Anil Kumar C.V)
Under Secretary (Admin.)
The Pay & Accounts Officer,
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)
1. The Principal Director of Audit, Northern Railway, New Delhi.
2. Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Rlys), R.No.222, Rail Bhawan, New
3. US (A)-IV, US(E)-III, Railway Board for further necessary action regarding amendment in Recruitment Rules.
4. All Officers and Branches of Railway Board.
5. Secretary RBMSA, Railway Board.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply