Continuation of CGHS Facilities on Foreign Assignment: CGHS Order dated 17.06.2023
The CGHS administration has issued an order on June 17, 2023, regarding the extension of CGHS benefits for Central Government employees working overseas. It has been decided by the higher authorities to ensure that CGHS cards of these employees remain active, preventing any disruption in their access to CGHS facilities when they visit cities covered by the CGHS scheme. Furthermore, family members eligible for CGHS benefits residing in CGHS cities will be able to continue enjoying the advantages provided by the CGHS program.
Continuation of CGHS facilities when Central Government employees are posted on foreign assignment: CGHS Order dated 17.06.2023
F No Z 15025/3/2023/DIR/CGHS
Govt. of India
Min. of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
RK Puram – Sector-13 New Delhi
Dated the 17th June, 2023
Subject: Continuation of CGHS facilities when Central Government employees are posted on foreign assignment – regarding
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Competent Authority to state that CGHS Cards of the Central Government employees on foreign assignment shall be kept active so that they are not deprived of CGHS facilities when they visit CGHS covered cities in between. The eligible family members residing in CGHS cities can continue to avail themselves of the CGHS facilities.
2. The department shall ensure that the CGHS subscription is deducted from the concerned employee’s salary.
(Dr. Manoj Jain)
- CGHS Family Dependent Rules for Central Government Employees
- CGHS Ayush Hospital Room Rent and IPD Empanelment
- CGHS Order: Continuation of CGHS Facilities on Foreign Assignment
- Reimbursement of Medical Claims to Pensioners residing in Non-CGHS areas
- CGHS Webinar Today
- Relaxation of Rules for Consideration of Reimbursement in Excess of the Approved Rates pertaining to Medical Claims
- CGHS Medical Advance for OPD Treatment
- List of Private Hospitals under CS(MA) Rules
- Retired Air India Employees Eligible for CGHS Cashless Treatment
- CGHS issued guidelines for issue of medicines to CGHS beneficiaries from CGHS Wellness Centres for Chronic illness