Central Government Employees Strike on 16th March 2017 – Charter of Strike Demands
Press Statement of Karnataka CoC
Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Karnataka State
C/o Civil Audit & Accounts Association
Principal Accountant Generals Office A&E
Park House Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560001
Sub: All India Central Government Employees Strike on 16/3/2017
The Central Government employees working in following departments such as Postal, Income Tax, RMS, CGWB, AG’s, Postal Accounts, Civil Accounts, Survey of India, Census etc. Are participating in the one day All India Central Government Employees Strike on 16.3.2017 in respect of 21 charter of demands, the main demands are as follows. The stirke shall be held in all Central Government Offices of the Karnataka State.
CHARTER OF STRIKE DEMANDS
1. Revision of minimum wage from Rs.18000 to Rs.26000 for Central Government employees.
2. Revision of fitment formula from 2.57 to 3.60 ie wage hike provided by the 7th CPC shall be hiked from present 14% to 50%.
3. Revision of house rent allowance and restoration of old HRA rates and restoration of all allowances with effect from 1.1.2016.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant Pension/Family Pension to all Central Government employees under CCS(Pension) Rules 1972.
5. No Privatization, outsourcing, contractorisatioon of Government functions.
6. Treat Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants and extend all benefit on pay, pension and allowances of departmental employees. Implement GDS committee report.
7. Regularize casual, contract, contingent and daily rated workers and grant equal pay and other benefits as per Supreme Court orders.
8. Fill up all vacant posts by special recruitment. Lift ban on creation of new posts.
It’s requested to publish the same in your esteemed news paper for publication.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF