APAR of Non-Gazetted (NG) Staff in Level 6 (GP-4200)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
The General Manager, All Indian Railways/PUS, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/RDSO/ Lucknow, DG/NAIR/Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: APAR of Non-Gazetted (NG) staff in Level 6 (GP- 4200).
Ref: 1. Railway Board’s letter no. E(NG) II-75CR/9 dated 14.09.1976.
2. Railway Board’s letter no. E(NG)I-82-CR/1 dated 20.03.1982.
3. Master Circular no. 28 (E(NG)l/90/CR/4 dated 17.06.91).
4. DRM/Solapur’s letter no. SUR/Con/SO/APAR/Instr/18 dated 25.09.2018.
With reference to DRM/Solapur’s letter at (4) and Board’s letter at (l, 2 & 3) above, and in consultation with Establishment Directorate, Board (CRB) have approved the following:
1. The APAR of Non-Gazetted (NG) staff in Level 6 (GP-4200), Section-I, shall be Reported upon by immediate superior i.e. Senior Supervisor in Level-7 (GP-4600). It shall be Reviewed by Junior Scale Officer/Senior Scale Officer or the next higher authority.
2. Section-II, for promotion to Group ‘B’ shall be Reported upon by Junior Scale Officer, Reviewed by Senior Scale officer & Accepted & JAG/SG/DyHoD level Officer.
3. The APAR of NG staff in Level 6 (GP-4200) shall normally be finalized at JAG/SG/DyHoD level Officer.
4. Other guidelines issued from Board shall remain unchanged and be modified as and when required.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance.
Leave a Reply