7th Pay Commission Latest News Today 2019 – RBI Grade B Recruitment with initial pay of Rs. 77,208
Reserve Bank of India needs 199 officers in various post of Grade ‘B’ level. Total vacancies of officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) General quota is 156, officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR in 20 vacancies and officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) – DSIM in 23 vacancies.
Registration process already started through the official website link and the process will be closed on 11th October 2019.
Monthly Pay Rs. 77,208 per month
Qualified Candidates will get starting basic salary of Rs. 35,150 per month in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 eligible to Officers in Grade B.
They will also be paid Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 77,208 (approx.) per month.
Candidates selected from separate recruitments for the post of Officer in Gr. B (DR) for General, DEPR, DSIM streams will join the Combined Seniority Group and the seniority among these Officers will be fixed according to the ranking worked out by using the standard percentile score of aggregate marks of selected candidates.
Hot Check: Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator
Bank’s accommodation, subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
Interest free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Vehicle, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
At certain centres, limited number of residential quarters are available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centres.
Initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Bank’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended up to a maximum period of four years.
There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
Latest Developments on RBI
- RTGS Fund Transfer Timing Extended – RBI Circular on 28.5.2019 May 28, 2019
- RBI Clarifies on Safe Custody of its Gold Reserves May 6, 2019
- RBI clarification on 5 day week in commercial banks April 22, 2019
- RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018 – Online Application July 13, 2018
- Banks to remain open till 8 pm on 31.3.2018 – RBI Circular March 30, 2018
- All 14 Designs of Rs.10 Coins are legal tender – RBI Notification January 18, 2018
- FAQ on Withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the Old High Denomination Bank Notes November 9, 2016
- RBI issues Rs.2000 notes in a new series November 9, 2016
- RBI issues Rs.500 notes in a new series November 9, 2016
- Payment of Agency Commission on pension accounts – RBI Circular on 21.1.2016 January 22, 2016
- RBI denies Message on Currency Notes circulating on Social Media December 15, 2015