How to register in KVS online portal? | What are all the documents need for register in KVS portal? | How to check the admission list of my child?
The process of filling the application form and uploading documents for class 1 registration in KVS portal for the academic year 2022-23 PDF Download.
1. Basic information
2. Parent details
3. Choice of schools
4. Upload Documents
5. Declaration and submit
- Basic information related to the child seeking admission must be filled in this step. Some parts of this form are pre-filled with information provided during registration (sign-up).
- The information provided during signup is displayed here. This field cannot be modified. (Child’s first name, Child’s middle name, Child’s last name, Date of birth of child, Whether child, grandchild of KVS employees, Differently abled).
Differently abled: The information provided during registration is displayed here. This field cannot be modified.
KV School Admission for Differently abled category:
- 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009. 7 Read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
- This is a mandatory field. Please use the drop-down menu to choose from Male, Female, Third Gender
Note: If the child seeking admission is applying as child, grandchild of a KVS employee, then points ix, x, xi, xii, xiii below are not relevant, and you may skip to point xiv of this subsection.
Whether applying in Single Girl Child category: This field is enabled as a mandatory field only if the gender of the child seeking admission is Female. Otherwise this field does not appear in the form.
Is a twin or triplet girl sibling also applying for admission: This field is enabled as a mandatory field only if you have chosen to apply in Single Girl Child category. Otherwise this field does not appear in the form. If this field is enabled, select Yes or No as appropriate.
Important: If the Linking Code generated for one twin or triplet sister’s application is not entered in the application(s) of other twin or triplet sister(s) applying in SGC category, the applications of the twin or triplet sisters will be considered as independent applications, and will not be considered as a single application for purposes of admission in SGC category.
Family income group: This is a mandatory field. Please select an appropriate option from one of the following:
- Do not belong to low income group
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
Please enter the certificate number, as in your EWS or BPL certificate in KV school Application Form.
Note: To determine which EWS or BPL certificate is valid for purposes of admission to KVS. Please Check KVS admission guidelines or contact Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Caste Category: This is a mandatory field. Please use the drop-down menu to choose from the options. If SC, ST, OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) is selected, the child will automatically be considered for admission under Right To Education (RTE) category if the child’s residence is within a specified distance from the Vidyalaya, as per KVS admission guidelines (see here). For a child seeking admission in RTE category or SC, ST, OBC category.
Blood Group: Select the blood group of the child, if available.
Click on Save Application button in the top right corner of the Basic Information section or page before going to the next section or tab. Once the data you entered is saved, you do not need to enter it again.
Mother’s and Father’s details: It is mandatory to fill in at least one parent’s title, full name, nationality, residential address, country, state, and city of residence. The application form cannot be submitted until this information is filled out.
|Title||Select appropriate field. This is a mandatory field.|
|Full Name||Enter full name. This is a mandatory field.|
|Nationality||Select appropriate field. This is a mandatory field.|
|Country of Residence||Select appropriate field. This is a mandatory field.|
|State of Residence||Select appropriate field. This is a mandatory field.|
|City of Residence||Enter name of city. This is a mandatory field.|
|Residential Address||Enter current address. This is a mandatory field.|
|Pincode of Residence||Enter pincode of residence.|
|Telephone Number of Residence||Enter phone number|
|Personal Mobile Number||Enter mobile number|
|Personal Email Address||Enter email address|
|Organisation||Enter name of your organization where you are working|
|Enter Occupation||If parent is working, then the following information may also be filled.
Click on Save Application button available in the top right corner of the Parent Details section or page before going to the next section or tab. Once the data you entered is saved, you do not need to enter it again. Please note that clicking on Save Application button does not make your application data available to KVS. After saving the data, modifications can subsequently be done.
Choice of Schools
Each of the Vidyalayas chosen in one application form will consider the admission application of the child independently. Thus, application to multiple Vidyalayas or the order in which the Vidyalayas are chosen in the application form does not affect the chances of admission to any of the Vidyalayas applied to.
- Choose State in which Vidyalaya is located: Select appropriate field. This is a mandatory field.
- Select Vidyalaya: Select a Kendriya Vidyalaya in the chosen state. This is a mandatory field.
- Vidyalaya Category: Once the Vidyalaya is chosen, the Vidyalaya category will automatically be displayed.
There are four categories of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil Sector
- Kendriya Vidyalayas under Defence Sector
- Kendriya Vidyalayas under Project Sector
- Kendriya Vidyalayas under IHL Sector ( Institute of Higher Learning)
- Region: Once the Vidyalaya is selected, the KVS part of the Vidyalaya will be displayed automatically.
- Sponsoring Agency: Once the Vidyalaya is selected, the sponsorship agency of the school (if any information is available) will be displayed automatically.
- Location Type: Once the KV school is selected, the location type of the KV school will be displayed automatically.
- Vidyalaya Location Map: Once the KV school is selected, you can view the location of the KV school on a standard map by clicking on this link. Note that this will open a new tab in your browser, where a map representing the KV school will be displayed.
- Distance of Vidyalaya from residence: This will appear as a mandatory field in the form only for those who are applying in one of the following categories: Differently Abled, SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Below Poverty Line (BPL). For all others, this field will not appear in the form.
For the purposes of determining eligibility for admission to the RTE category, they are classified as follows to determine the boundaries of the environment:
a. Major Cities and Urban Areas (All District Headquarters and Metropolitan): 5 km radius from Vidyalaya
b. Places and areas other than the above: 8 km circumference from the Vidyalaya.
Depending on the region (urban/rural) of the Vidyalaya (see point vi above), the following options will be displayed for filling in this field:
For a Vidyalaya in an urban region, there options are
a. Less than or equal to 5 km
b. More than 5 km
For Vidyalaya in a rural region, the options are
a. Less than or equal to 8 km
b. More than 8 km
Choose the correct option for the radial distance of the chosen Vidyalaya from the child’s residence.
- Do you need help in filling service priority category?
This feature is provided to help you decide the best service priority category for purposes of admission in the Vidyalaya. If you select Yes, you must read and understand the following disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Though all effort and care have been taken to ensure the accuracy of categories in this feature of the application form, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Users are advised to verify or check the categories from the head of their office(s) and obtain appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided or suggested on the online admission Portal.
- Select Organization: Please select the organization of which the parent, grandparent (as applicable) of the child is or was an employee, and whose service priority category is to be considered for purposes of admission.
- Select employment status: If you selected an organization of which the parent or grandparent (as applicable) of the child is or was an employee, please select the employment status of parent or grandparent whose service priority category is to be considered for purposes of the admission.
Note: The information provided by you in points x and xi above are only meant to suggest the correct service priority category to you, and will not be presented to the Vidyalayas you are applying to.
- Service Priority Category: If the service priority category is not chosen automatically after filling in information for points x and xi above, or if you think that the automatically chosen service priority category is incorrect you must choose the correct service priority category yourself as per KVS admission guidelines.
- Select parent or grandparent whose service priority category and transfers are to be considered for admission: As explained in the example above (see point ix above), the service priority category under which the application is being made can be different for different Vidyalayas you are applying to. Please choose the service category of father or mother or grandparent (as applicable) carefully for each Vidyalaya.
- If the “Grandparent” option is not allowed for a Vidyalaya in a specific category as per KVS admission guidelines, this option is disabled in the online form.
- Parent’s retirement date: Please enter parent’s ( whose priority service category is chosen) retirement date. It is a mandatory field.
- Grandparent Detail: Grandparent details are asked only if the service priority category chosen is for a grandparent of the child applying for admission, or if the child is a grandchild of a KVS employee. Please fill following details of the appropriate grandparent.
a. Full Name, Nationality, If retired, date of retirement (DD/MM/YYYY), Occupation, Organization, Personal Mobile No, Personal email Address, Phone Number.
- Whether selected parent has been transferred in last 7 years, as on date: If this information is not relevant for the service priority category chosen above, this field will not be displayed. Otherwise, select “Yes” or “No/Not Applicable” as appropriate.
- Please fill the table with transfer details: Enter transfer details which are to be considered for admission. To add a new row in the table, click on “Add Transfer Details” button. To delete a row, click on “Delete” button.
Note: If you had indicated during registration (sign-up) that the child seeking admission is a child or grandchild of a KVS employee, then points viii, ix, x, xi, xii, xiii, xiv, xvi, xvii, xvii above (under Choice of Vidyalayas) are not required and the corresponding field won’t be displayed.
- Depending on the information filled in the previous sections/tabs of the online admission form, a list of documents to be presented to the concerned Vidyalaya at the time of admission (not while submitting the online application form) will be displayed.
Information regarding documents that need to be submitted at the time of admission:
- For admission to Std 1, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births.
- For grandchildren of PSU IHL employees, a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the grandparent who is a PSU IHL employee would be required by the Vidyalaya at the time of admission.
- For grandchildren of KVS employees, a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parent with the grandparent who is a KVS employee would be required by the Vidyalaya at the time of admission.
- For children applying under SC, ST, OBC (NCL), EWS, BPL Category, a certificate stating that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, EWS, OBC, EWS, BPL category (as applicable), issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government, Union Government must be provided at the time of admission.
- For children applying under a service category in which transfers are to be taken into account, a service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for retired uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of residence of the child
- For children applying under Single Girl Child category, an affidavit needs to be submitted. A proforma of this affidavit can be found by clicking on “Click here to download pro-forma of documents” or on the link labeled “Pro forma document samples”.
- Photo of Child
The proforma for various declarations/affidavits to be provided by parents are given on the portal and can be accessed by clicking on the link labeled “Pro forma document samples”
Click on Save Application button available in the top right corner of the Parent Information section or page before going to the Other section or tab. Once the data you entered is saved, you do not need to enter it again. Please note that Press on Save Application button does note make your application data available to KVS. After saving the data, modifications can subsequently be done. Only after the admission application form is completely filled, Submit Application button clicked in the “Declaration and Submit” section or tab and an Application Submission Code generated, is your application data available to KVS. For more information on how to save your application data and then finally submit it to KVS, please refer to points 10, 11, 12 of the General Instructions.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF