7th CPC Pension (Notional Pay) Calculator for Pre-2016 Pensioners
7th CPC Pension (Notional Pay) Calculator for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners as per the Notification issued by the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare on 12th May, 2017.
We provided here a simple online calculator as the Notification issued by the Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensioners on 12.5.2017 for all Civil Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners. This calculator gives revised pension as on 1.1.2016 under new formulation recommended by the Pension Committee.
First select your regime of pay commission and you have to enter your last pay drawn in the ‘Pay on Retirement’ field. And third one is ‘Scale of Pay’ at the time of retirement. Calculator gives immediately gives an approximate value of pension amount as on 1.1.2016.
[Disclaimer: This calculator gives only approximate value and visitors refer once again the relevant orders] [Calculator Not Working…Click the link]
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission- Concordance tables-OM No.38/37/2016-P&PW(A) Dated 06/07/2017
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – DoPPW OM dt. 12.5.2017
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – DoPPW OM dt. 4.8.2016
7th CPC Concordance Table for All Group of Pre-2016 Pensioners:
- (PB-1 GP1800 TO 2800 7CPC LEVEL 1 TO 5)
- (PB-2 GP4200 TO 5400 7CPC LEVEL 6 TO 9)
- (PB-3 GP5400 TO 7600 7CPC LEVEL 10 TO 12)
- (PB-4 GP8700 TO 10000 7CPC LEVEL 13 TO 14)
Other Important Orders & Calculators:
Rounding off of a fraction of a rupee in regulation of additional pension – Click to view the order