OROP PENSION TABLES FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL – PENSION TABLE FOR REGULAR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare issued orders regarding the scheme of One Rank One Pension for Defence Personnel with effect from 1.7.2016. The detailed instructions relating to implementation of OROP along with tables indicating revised pension for each rank and each category. The order including the 101 pension tables indicating rates of pension/family pension.
Arrears of account of revision of pension from 1.7.2014 till date of implementation shall be paid by the Pension Disbursing Agencies in four equal half yearly installments. However, all the family pensioners including those in receipt of Special / Liberalized family pension and all Gallantry award winners shall be paid arrears in one installment.
INDEX OF TABLES IN APPENDIX TO MOD LETTER NO.12(1)/2014/D(PEN/POL) (Part-II) dated 3.2.2016
(CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE TABLE)
- Table No.1 – Regular Commissioned Officers (Excluding Oficers of AMC/ADC/RVC/MNS/TA/EC/SSC)
- Table No.2 – Commissioned Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC
- Table No.3 – Commissioned Officers of Territorial Army
- Table No.4 – Commissioned Officers of Military Nursing Services
- Table No.5 – EC/SSC Officers (Other than AMC/ADC/RVC)
- Table No.6 – EC/SSC Officers AMC/ADC/RVC doctors
- Table No.7 – JCOs/ORs Including Honorary Commissioned Officers
- Table No.8 – JCOs/ORs of DSC in receipt of 2nd Pension
- Table No.9 – JCOs/ORs of Territorial Army
- More Tables for JCOs / ORs