Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
“Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (PB-2) i.e. level-9 of Pay Matrix, incase of Assistant Accounts Officer of IAA&D”
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Postal Accounts Wing – Dak Bhawan
New Delhi – 110 001
All General Manager(Finance)
All Director of Accoutns(Postal)
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC – Para 11-12-140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (PB-2) i.e. level-9 of Pay Matrix, incase of Assistant Accounts Officer of IAA&D, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts.
I am directed to refer on the aforesaid subject and to enclose herewith a copy of Ministy of Finance, Department of Expenditure, OM No.25-2/2017-IC/E.III(A) dated 18.6.2018 for information and further necessary action.
This issues with the approval of Secretary (Posts).
Assistant Director General (PA-Admin)
Finance Ministry issued orders on 18th June 2018
Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 18th June 2018
Subject: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts.
In pursuance of the recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission as contained in Para 11.12.140 of the Report, read with this Ministry’s Resolution No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July 2016, the undersigned is directed to say that the pay scales of the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Account Department, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts shall be as under in the pay structure of 7th Central Pay Commission w.e.f 01/01/2016.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Pay scale in the 6th CPC Pay Structure||Revised Pay scale under 7th CPC Pay Structure|
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer||Pay Band 2 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||Level 8 of Pay Matrix and Level 9 on completion of 4 years in Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (PB2)/ Level 8. Level 8 and Level 9 of Pay Matrix shall be as contained in the aforesaid Resolution dated 25/7/2016|
2. Necessary amendment to CCS(RP) Rules 2016 shall be issued in due course.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
More orders and news related to your search…
- MACP and National Anomaly Committee Issues – Confederation February 17, 2017 Read more...
- Reckoning GP 4200 PB-2 as entry grade pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS February 13, 2017 Read more...
- MACPS to be enhanced from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good – Railway Board Orders December 25, 2016 Read more...
- 4600 Grade Pay for Industrial Employees – MoD Order on 19.10.2016 October 20, 2016 Read more...
- 7th CPC on MACP – NFIR opposes the benchmark ‘Very Good’ October 4, 2016 Read more...
- Dopt orders on MACP – Benchmark to be enhanced from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good for all the posts October 2, 2016 Read more...
- Granting of financial upgradation under ACP / MACP Scheme to Durwan of Ord & Ord Equipment Fys – BPMS September 27, 2016 Read more...
- Grant of 6600 GP as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways – NFIR September 13, 2016 Read more...
- MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – Clarification orders issued by Dopt on 17.5.2016 May 17, 2016 Read more...
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Requests the Hon’ble PM to Withdraw the SLP from Supreme Court May 7, 2016 Read more...