Option for Fixation of Pay on MACPS – Finmin Orders dt.18.6.2018
“Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (PB-2) i.e. level-9 of Pay Matrix, incase of Assistant Accounts Officer of IAA&D”
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Postal Accounts Wing – Dak Bhawan
New Delhi – 110 001
All General Manager(Finance)
All Director of Accoutns(Postal)
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC – Para 11-12-140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (PB-2) i.e. level-9 of Pay Matrix, incase of Assistant Accounts Officer of IAA&D, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts.
I am directed to refer on the aforesaid subject and to enclose herewith a copy of Ministy of Finance, Department of Expenditure, OM No.25-2/2017-IC/E.III(A) dated 18.6.2018 for information and further necessary action.
This issues with the approval of Secretary (Posts).
Assistant Director General (PA-Admin)
Finance Ministry issued orders on 18th June 2018
Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 18th June 2018
Subject: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer of IA&AD, Indian Civil Accounts Organisation and P&T Accounts.
In pursuance of the recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission as contained in Para 11.12.140 of the Report, read with this Ministry’s Resolution No. 1-2/2016-IC dated 25th July 2016, the undersigned is directed to say that the pay scales of the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Account Department, Indian Civil Accounts Organization and P&T Accounts shall be as under in the pay structure of 7th Central Pay Commission w.e.f 01/01/2016.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Pay scale in the 6th CPC Pay Structure||Revised Pay scale under 7th CPC Pay Structure|
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer||Pay Band 2 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||Level 8 of Pay Matrix and Level 9 on completion of 4 years in Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (PB2)/ Level 8. Level 8 and Level 9 of Pay Matrix shall be as contained in the aforesaid Resolution dated 25/7/2016|
2. Necessary amendment to CCS(RP) Rules 2016 shall be issued in due course.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
More orders and news related to your search…
- Financial Upgradation and NFG to Pharmacists under MACP April 23, 2018 Read more...
- MACP to teaching staff of KVs March 19, 2018 Read more...
- Application of “Very Good” bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS March 17, 2018 Read more...
- Criteria of Benchmarking for MACP – AIRF & NFIR March 6, 2018 Read more...
- Clarification regarding benchmark for MACP after 25.07.2016 February 7, 2018 Read more...
- Grant of MACP to the SOMs/Sr. PWSs of the Civil Engineering Department – AIRF January 26, 2018 Read more...
- Demands of Technical Supervisors is under consideration said Member Staff – IRTSA January 26, 2018 Read more...
- MACP Scheme Effective from 1.1.2006 instead of 1.9.2008 – NC JCM Staff Side January 24, 2018 Read more...
- Delhi HC Judgement on MACP January 5, 2018 Read more...
- 7th CPC MACP Financial Upgradation for JCO/OR – Illustration December 9, 2017 Read more...