The complete list of Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) covered cities State-wise report and their respective website links. The list has been prepared after merger of postal dispensaries with CGHS. In 2016, the cashless treatment facility was available in only 28 cities under CGHS for Central Govt employees and their family members.
Delhi & NCR (Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Indirapuram and Sahibabad)
- Address: Additional Director (HQ), Additional Director CGHS (HQ), CGHS Wellness Centre Building, Sector-12, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110022
- Phone: 26712279, 26712280
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Official Website Link: CGHS Delhi
Detailed list of CGHS Covered Cities with Website link:
- CGHS Bangalore Official Website – cghsbng.gov.in
- CGHS Mumbai Official Website – cghsmumbai.gov.in
- CGHS Chennai Official Website – cghschennai.tn.nic.in
*Covered under CGHS Delhi
After merger of Postal Dispensaries with CGHS, the geographical areas covered under CGHS Wellness Centres [Click to view detailed report]
List of 74 CGHS Cities in India
|23||Delhi & NCR: Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Noida, Gurgaon, Indirapuram, Sahibabad|
(Including Tirupati, the number of total CGHS Covered Cities is now 71)
As per the order issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 28th November 2017 (28.11.2017), all Central Government employees and their family members under Central Services (Medical Attendance) Rules 1944 can avail treatment in Shri Maruthi Specialty Hospital, Tirupati. [Click to view]
Eligibility for joining CGHS and Facilities available under CGHS
- All Central Govt. employees drawing their salary from Central Civil Estimates and their dependent family members residing in CGHS covered areas.
- Central Govt. Pensioners/family pensioners receiving pension from central civil estimates and their eligible dependent family members.
Facilities available under CGHS
- OPD Treatment including issue of medicines.
- Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals.
- Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Hospitals.
- Investigations at Government and Empanelled Diagnostic centers.
- Cashless facility available for treatment in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centers for Pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
- Reimbursement of expenses for treatment availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of hearing aids, artificial limbs, appliances etc. as specified.
- Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services.
- Medical consultation and dispensing of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)