Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2020 Calculator with the input of AICPIN
Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) for the month of July 2020 Calculator to Central Government Employees and Pensioners
The calculation of Dearness allowance with effect from 1st July 2020 begins with the AICPIN (January 2020) of this year. We provide here a simple online tool (not excel sheet format) to predict the percentage of additional DA and DR with the input of imaginary AICPIN.
The expectation on Dearness Allowance from July 2020
According to the trends of AICPIN, the expected Dearness Allowance (DA) from July 2020 is likely to be retained the position of 25%. If the DA hike over 25%, some of the allowance rate will also be modified. Particularly, House Rent Allowance (HRA) will rise moderately for Central Government employees including Railways and Armed Forces Personnel. [Click to view the HRA Calculator]
DA news from July 2020
AICPIN for June 2020 – 332
The All India Consumer Price Index (AICPIN) for the month of June is increased by 2 points and stood at 332 [Click to read more]
AICPIN for May 2020 – 330
As specified by the Labour Bureau in a press release, the AICPIN for the month of May 2020 is increased by one point and stands at 330 [Click to read more]
AICPIN for April 2020 – 329
According to the Labour Bureau press release issued on 29th May 2020, the Consumer Price Index (CPI-IW) for the month of April 2020 is increased by 3 months and stood at 329. [Click to know more]
AICPIN for March 2020 – 326
As per the Labour Bureau press release issued on 30th April 2020, the Consumer Price Index (CPI-IW) for the month of March 2020 is decreased by 2 months and stood at 326. [Click to know more]
AICPIN for February 2020 – 328
As per the press release published by the Labour Bureau, the All India Consumer Price Index Number (AICPIN) for the month of February 2020 is decreased by two points and stood at 328. [Click to know more]
AICPIN for January 2020 – 330
All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) data for the month of January 2020 is released and the index stands at the same point without any change. As per the press release of the labour bureau issued on 28 February 2020, the index for the month of January 2020 is fixed at 330 level. [Click to know more]
The press release of AICPIN for the month of May 2020 has been released and the index is increased by one point from 329 to 330.
|AICPIN for the month of April is 329 (View Press Release)|
|12 Month’s Total||3887|
|12 Month’s Average||323.92 (3853/12)|
|Increased Over 261.42||23.91 (321.08 – 261.42) / 261.42) * 100|
|Approximate Additional DA %||23|
|Month/Year||AICPIN||12 Months Total||12 Months Average||% Increase over 115.763||App. DA%|
|AICPIN for the month of February is 328|
|12 Month’s Total||3853|
|12 Month’s Average||321.08 (3853/12)|
|Increased Over 261.42||22.82 (321.08 – 261.42) / 261.42) * 100|
|Approximate Additional DA %||22|
|AICPIN for the month of January is 330 (View Press Release)|
|12 Month’s Total||3832|
|12 Month’s Average||319.33 (3832/12)|
|Increased Over 261.42||22.15 (319.33 – 261.42) / 261.42) * 100|
|Approximate Additional DA %||22|
List of Latest Salary and DA Calculator for CG Employees:
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator Updated Oct 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion MACP Calculator
- Expected DA from January 2020 Calculator
- Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator with AICPIN
- DA Loss Calculation for CG Employees
- DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Calculator for Govt Pensioners
- How to Calculate Basic Salary in India?
- Expected DA Calculator for Bank Employees from August 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from Jan 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- Leave encashment Calculator for CG Employees
What is Expected DA?
- Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) is an assumption on the forthcoming DA percentage. DA is being paid to Central Govt employees and pensioners twice a year.
What is Expected DA from January 2020?
- The expected percentage of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January 2020 to Central Govt employees and pensioners.
What will be DA from July 2020?
- The percentage of DA from July 2020 will be 24%.
What is the Freezing of DA?
- The Central Government has decided to suspend the additional Dearness Allowance for 18 months from January 2020 due to COVID 19 pandemic.