7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator as per 7th CPC Notification
(Revised Basic Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification)
Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure : The pay in the applicable Level in the Pay Matrix shall be the pay obtained by multiplying the existing basic pay by a factor of 2.57, rounded off to the nearest rupee and the figure so arrived at will be located in that Level in the Pay Matrix and if such an identical figure corresponds to any Cell in the applicable Level of the Pay Matrix, the same shall be the pay, and if no such Cell is available in the applicable Level, the pay shall be fixed at the immediate next higher Cell in that applicable Level of the Pay Matrix.
Enter your 6th CPC Pay details and get your revised pay as per Revised Pay Rules 2016.
[Disclaimer: This calculator gives only approximate value on the basis of 7th Central Pay Commission Gazette Notification and also shown the estimate figures only basis on your inputs. Readers are requested to refer CCS Revised Pay Rules 2016]
Pay Matrix Tables for reference:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Chart for Level 1 to 5 (GP 1800 to 2800)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Chart for Level 6 to 9 (GP 4200 to 5400)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Chart for Level 10 to 12 (GP 5400 to 7600)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Chart for Level 13 to 14 (GP 8700 to 10000)
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Chart for Level 15 to 18 (HAG Scales)
- Transport Allowance Rules
- House Rent Allowance Rates & Cities
- Travelling Allowance Rules