7th Pay Commission Advances: Restoration of Festival advance to Central Government Employees.
Restoration of Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff side)
Joint consultative Machinery
For central government employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001
E Mail:[email protected]
September 26, 2019
The Additional Secretary (Pers)
Government Of India
Ministry Of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Sub: Restoration of Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees.
Ref: Item No.10 of the Minutes of the Standing Committee meeting of the National council (JCM) held on 7-3-2019
Yours kind attention is invited to the decision taken on the above subject matter. It was decided in the meeting that the Department of Expenditure would reconsider the issue of restoring the Festival Advance to the Central Government Employees.
However till date orders on the subject matter is not yet issued. Since various festivals are forthcoming the employees are pressing hard for an earlier decision on this issue. It is therefore demanded that as agreed in the meeting necessary orders may please be issued for restoring festival advance to the Central Government Employees.
Awaiting for your earlier and favorable action please.
(SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA)
Top 5 Updates on 7th CPC Advances
- Abolition of Advance of Leave Salary as per 7th CPC Recommendations April 5, 2017 Read more…
- Loans and Advances by the Central Government – Interest rates and other terms and conditions January 24, 2017 Read more…
- Letter of CCGGOO to the Finance Secretary, GOI for cash disbursement to officers November 21, 2016 Read more…
- Rs.10000 Advance in the form of Cash Payout to Central Government employees on 23.11.2016 November 17, 2016 Read more…
- Personal Computer Advance for all Central Government Employees – Finmin Orders October 7, 2016 Read more…