Launching of Mobile App. for all Defence Pensioners
1. It is intimated that Mobile App. “Defence Pension info” has been launched by CGDA on 14th Dec 2016. his App. Can be downloaded from Google play store and used on any android phone.
2. The Mobile App is meant to provide pension disbursement related information to all Defence Pensioners i.e. pensioners drawing pension from Bank as well as from DPDO. The Mobile App. Provides similar information as available on the website www.dpdopensioners.org.
3. It is requested that the launch & availability of “Defence Pension info” Mobile App. may please be informed to all Defence pensioners. It may also be informed to all concerned under your organization to give this wide publicity amongst stake-holders.
Jt.CGDA(IT&S) has seen.
Write up Mobile App – Defence Pension Info
Keeping in view the increasing outreach of Smartphones, Defence Accounts Department, for the first time, has launched a Mobile App for all Defence Pensioners to provide pension payment information on their Android Smartphones on December 14, 2016. The App is available at Google Play Store for downloading with the name ‘Defence Pension Info”. Work on making the same available on IOS is under progress.
DAD disburses pension to about 4.6 lakh Defence Pensioners through 64 Defence Pension Disbursement Offices (DPDOs) all over India. Pensioner drawing pension from the DPDOs can login into the App by selecting his/her DPDO and entering HO No (unique number assigned by the DPDO) and can view following pension details:
Profile:shows basic information like name, Rank, Group, QS, Date of Birth etc.
- PensionDetails:shows history of Pension Entitlements paid.
- Pension Changes: shows changes in Pension Entitlements during the past.
- Pension Slip: shows Monthly Pension Slip of any month. The pension slip can also be downloaded in the Mobile.
- Arrears: shows calculation of OROP arrears paid.
- Grievances: takes to the CPGRAM portal for lodging pension related grievances.
- Suvigya – Know Your Pension: takes to the ‘Suvigya’ application to know correct entitlements.
For about 20 lakh defence pensioners drawing pension directly from the Banks, pension payment information furnished by the Bank’s CPPCs to PCDA (Pension), Allahabad every month, will be available on the Mobile App.Pensioners can login by selecting Bank and entering Bank Account Number. Pensioners can view pension information through Profile, Pension Details and Pension Slip options. The entitlements displayed over the Android Phones are strictly based on information furnished by the Banks.
These information can also be accessed through the website dpdopensioners.org.