ECHS: Unlisted Lab Tests in Emergency
UNLISTED LAB TESTS IN EMERGENCY
1. Our letter No B/49778/AG/ECHS/Policy dt 04 Mar 09.
2. Our letter No B/49778/AG/ECHS/PA/Ruling dt 28 Jun 11.
3. in continuation of the policy as per letter at Para 1 above henceforth for any unlisted lab test advised by concerned specialist of empanelled hospital an Appx `A’ for unlisted procedures will be filled up and countersigned by the med specialist of non military ECHS Polyclinics for charges upto Rs. 5000/-.
4. If any unlisted lab test is advised by a service spl then the Appx `A’ will be filled up by the OIC Polyclinic with a remarks that the test has been advised by concerned service spl and a copy of the same will be attached with the Appx `A’ and the ECHS beneficiary will be referred to an empanelled facility.
5. The OIC Polyclinics will obtain a rate list from the empanelled laboratories for the unlisted tests and will refer the AFV to the empanelled facility charging the least rates for the unlisted lab investigation.
Auth :- B/49773/AG/ECHS/Rates/Policy dated 25 Sep 2013