Charter of Demands by AIDAEA
Charter of Demands (Part III) by All India Defence Accounts Employees Association
ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Accept the terms of reference of 7th CPC, submitted by the staff side, National Council JCM.
(a) To examine the existing structure of pay, allowances and other benefits/facilities, retirement benefits like Pension, Gratuity, other terminal benefits of various categories of Central Government Employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of Postal Department.
(b) To work out the comprehensive revised pay packet for the categories of Central Government employees including GDS as on 1.1.2014.
(c) The Commission shall determine the pay structure, benefits, facilities, retirement benefits etc. taking into account the need to provide minimum wage with reference to the recommendation of the 15th Indian Labour Conference (1957) and the subsequent judicial pronouncement of the honorable Supreme Court there-on, as on 1.1.2014.
(d) To determine the Interim Relief needed to be sanctioned immediately to the Central Government employees including GDS.
(e) To determine the percentage of Dearness allowance/Dearness Relief immediately to be merged with Pay and pension including GDS.
(f) To settle the anomalies raised in various for a of JCM.
(g) To work out the improvements needed to the existing retirement benefits, like pension, death cum retirement gratuity, family pension and other terminal or recurring benefits maintaining parity amongst past, present and future pensioners and family pensioners including those who entered service on or after 1.1.2004.
(h) To recommend methods for providing cashless/hassle-free Medicare facilities to the employees and Pensioners including Postal pensioners.
2. Ensure every five year revision of wages of Central Government Employees in future.
3. (a) Regularization of Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Postal Department and grant of Civil Servant status, statutory pension and all other benefits at par with regular employees.
(b) Regularization and revision of wages of casual and contract workers.
4. Compassionate appointment – removal of restrictions imposed by Government.
5. JCM and Anomaly Committee Functioning.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and creation of new posts wherever justified.
7. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation and privatization of Government functions.
8. Stop the move to introduce performance related Pay (PRP) system, Extend PLB Bonus for all, removing bonus ceiling.
9. Revise OTA and Night Duty Allowance rates and clothing rates.
10. Implement arbitration awards.
11. Five promotions to all.
12. Rescind the PFRDA Act. Ensure statutory Pension for all.
13. Stop price rise. Revive and extend public distribution system for all.
14. Stop trade Union victimization.
15. Ensure Right to strike.
1. Pay arrears of Pay from 1st Jan 1996 to 18th Feb 2003 as directed by Courts to audit & accounts cadres.
2. i) Upgrade LDC as Audit/Accounts Assistant and merge Auditor/Accountant and SA
ii) Grant the following pay scales to Audit & Accounts Cadres
Audit/Accounts Asstt - GP 2400. PB 1
SA – GP 4600, PB2
AAO – GP 5400, PB2
AO – GP 6600, PB3
SAO – GP 7600, PB4
iii) Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis
iv) Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs: – 5400 from the day of passing AAO/SOG examination
v) Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
PART – III
1. Similarly Pay for Promotee and Direct recruits i.e. Entry Pay.
2. Extension of benefit of entry pay for all AAOs in the light of Allahabad High Court judgement.
3. Grant of 1st ACP(Gr.Pa-Rs.1900) and 2nd ACP (Gr. Pay Rs.2800) to erstwhile Group-D (MTS) who have completed 12 years, and 24 years during 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008.
4. Promotion of all MTS(erstwhile Group-D) to the grade of Clerk irrespective of qualification as on one time measure.
5. Recruitment and promotion of Canteen employees.
6. Compassionate appointment of all left out cases.
7. Promotion of Clerk to Auditor and Auditor to Sr.Auditor after completion 5 and 3 years regular services respectively.
8. Extension of MACP benefit on hierarchy of promotional post of concerned department.
9. Implementation of Court order towards payment of arrear from 1.1.1996 to 18.2.2003 in connection with pay parity with the Central Secretariat.